For the record for Wed., June 2, 2010
Published 12:00 am Wednesday, June 2, 2010
Arrested and booked into the Covington County Jail by the Covington County Sheriff’s Office – including the Gantt, Florala, Lockhart, Red Level, Opp and River Falls Police Departments Mon., May 31, 2010:
• Christopher Hughes, 18, for minor in consumption and held without bond.
• Zachary Cassady, 24, for violation of probation and held without bond.
Andalusia Police Department
Sat., May 28, through Mon., May 31
• Jamietrelle Lacey of Andalusia for second-degree criminal trespass and third-degree theft of property and held on a $1,000 bond.
• One rape.
• One simple assault.
• Four harassments.
• One theft of a bicycle.
• One gas drive off.
• One auto theft.
• One illegal obtaining credit/debit card.
• One burglary of an auto.
• One harassing communications.
• Seven suspicious circumstances.