For the record for Thurs., June 3, 2010:
Published 12:00 am Thursday, June 3, 2010
Arrested and booked into the Covington County Jail by the Covington County Sheriff’s Office – including the Florala, Lockhart, Red Level, Opp and River Falls Police Departments Tues., June 1, 2010:
• Tyshawn McCaster, 19, for second-degree possession of marijuana and held on a $1,000 bond.
• Billy Ray Stackhouse Sr., 48, for violation of probation and held without bond.
• Loyce Garner, 65, for driving while under the influence and held on a $7,500 bond.
• Sara Leann Carroll, 20, for failure to appear and held on a $421 cash bond.
Andalusia Police Department
• Two harassments.
• One theft from a residence.
• One authorized use of an automobile.
• One fraudulent use of a credit card.
• One possession of marijuana.
• One harassing communications.
• One enters/remains in/on premises.