For the record for Fri., June 4, 2010
Published 12:00 am Friday, June 4, 2010
Arrested and booked into the Covington County Jail by the Covington County Sheriff’s Office – including the Florala, Lockhart, Red Level, Opp and River Falls Police Departments Wed., June 2, 2010:
• Anthony M. Nations, 19, for negotiating worthless instrument and held on $3,000 bond.
• Christopher D. Brantley, 18, for second-degree assault, obstructing governmental operations, resisting arrest and minor in consumption and held on $19,000 bond.
• John McDuffie, 31, for driving under influence and held on $1,000 bond.
• Brenton Ryals Anderson, 26, on order of arrest and held without bond.
• John William McDuffie, 31, for violation of probation and held without bond.
• Shandrika Shivers, 21, for nonpayment of child support and held without bond.
• Angela Lloyd, 43, for six counts of negotiating worthless instrument and held on $18,000 bond.
• Ashton Tate, 20, for second-degree theft of property and held on $10,000 bond.
• Jennifer Davis, 30, for three counts of negotiating worthless instrument and held on $9,000 bond.
• Farold Staley Jr. 22, for first-degree possession of marijuana, possession of controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia and held on $23,000 bond.
• Davonne Lewis, 37, for violation of probation and held without bond.
Andalusia Police Department
• Venekia Gantt for harassment and held on $500 bond.
• Kimilah Gantt for harassment and held on a $500 bond.
• Trieka Crittenden for harassment and held on $500 bond.
• One aggravated assault on police officer
• One harassment
• One criminal mischief
• One driving under influence
• One enter/remain in dwelling
• Four suspicious circumstance
• Four citations