For the record for Thurs., June 10, 2010
Published 12:00 am Thursday, June 10, 2010
Arrested and booked into the Covington County Jail by the Covington County Sheriff’s Office – including the Florala, Lockhart, Red Level, Opp and River Falls Police Departments Tues., June 8, 2010:
• Aubri Johnson, 31, for driving under the influence of a controlled substance and held on a $7,500 bond.
• Justin Hall, 21, for third-degree receiving stolen property and third-degree domestic violence and held on a $1,000 bond.
• Tyrease Edwards 23, for violation of probation and held without bond.
• Jo Ellen Cobb, 44, for driving while under the influence and held on a $7,500 bond.
Andalusia Police Department
• Five harassments.
• One simple assault.
• One aggravated assault.
• Two thefts.
• Two fraudulent uses of a credit card.
• One harassing communications.
• Four suspicious circumstances.