For the record for Sat., June 12, 2010
Published 12:00 am Saturday, June 12, 2010
Arrested and booked into the Covington County Jail by the Covington County Sheriff’s Office – including the Florala, Lockhart, Red Level, Opp and River Falls Police Departments Thurs., June 10, 2010:
• Timothy Willard, 24, for pedestrian under the influence and held on a $300 bond.
• Michael Deason, 18, for minor in consumption and held on a $300 bond.
• Sonia Bryant, 35, for two counts of third-degree criminal mischief and harassment and held on a $1,500 bond.
• Walter Penrod, 19, for third-degree burglary and second-degree theft and held on a $20,000 bond.
• Charles Faniel, 38, for failure to appear and held without bond.
• William Gutheson, 58, for pedestrian under the influence and held on a $300 bond.