For the record
Published 12:00 am Saturday, June 19, 2010
Arrested and booked into the Covington County Jail by the Covington County Sheriff’s Office – including the Florala, Lockhart, Red Level, Opp and River Falls Police Departments
Thurs., June 17, 2010
• Shannon William Cooper, 41, for obstructing government operations and receiving stolen property and held on at $23,000 bond
• Craig Steven Stone, 47, for violation of probation and held without bond.
• Michael Justin Henderson, 23, for contempt of court and held without bond.
• Jake Ethan Tillery, 19, for second-degree burglary and two counts of third-degree assault and held on a $250,000 bond.
• Cynthia Koziana, 52, for theft of property second-degree and held on a $10,000 bond.
• Chase Smith, 18, for bond revocation and held without bond.
• Joseph Evan Tillery, 22, for manufacturing of a controlled substance and held on a $200,000 bond.
• Liesha Creech, 30, for manufacturing second-degree and held on at $200,000 bond.
• Heather M. Cassady, 24, for bondsman off bond for possession of forged instrument and held on at $10,000 bond.
• Billy D. Harrison, 20, for violation of probation and held without bond.
• Jamie H. Johnson, 30, for failure to appear and held without bond.