For the record for Wed., June 23, 2010
Published 12:00 am Wednesday, June 23, 2010
Arrested and booked into the Covington County Jail by the Covington County Sheriff’s Office – including the Florala, Lockhart, Red Level, Opp and River Falls Police Departments Mon., June 21, 2010:
• Skylar W. Hill, 22, for failure to appear and held without bond.
• Johnny O. Daniels, 51, for failure to appear and held on $301 bond.
• Heath M. Porter, 35, for third-degree domestic violence, second-degree possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia and held on $13,500 bond.
• Lorenzo D. Goldsmith, 36, for violation of probation, possession of controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia and held on $13,000 bond.
• Michael S. Ward, 21, for failure to appear and held on $624 bond.
• Archie B. Smiley, 46, for 10 counts of negotiating worthless instrument and held on $30,000 bond.
• Keith A. Oniell, 30, for two counts of negotiating worthless instrument and held on $6,000 bond.
• Bartan Nelson Beam, 25, for three counts of failure to appear and held without bond.
• Charles M. Beasley, 32, for failure to appear and held on $424 bond.
• Jasmunn Cobb, 19, for minor in consumption and resisting arrest and held on $2,000 bond.
• Deborah Odom, 28, for possession of controlled substance and held on $10,000 bond.
• Ronald Lee Banister, 22, for possession of controlled substance, possession of drug paraphernalia and possession of marijuana and held on $20,500 bond.
Andalusia Police Department
• Victor Cooley, for menacing and held on $500 bond.
• One menacing
• One harassment
• Two theft
• One forgery
• One criminal mischief
• One drug paraphernalia
• One possession of marijuana
• One possession of methamphetamine
• One harassing communications