For the record for Thurs., June 24, 2010
Published 12:00 am Thursday, June 24, 2010
Arrested and booked into the Covington County Jail by the Covington County Sheriff’s Office – including the Florala, Lockhart, Red Level, Opp, Gantt and River Falls Police Departments Tues., June 22, 2010:
• Allen Raymond Baxter, 34, for violation of unemployment statute and held on $1,000 bond.
• John C. Williams, 30, back for court and held without bond.
• Willie G. English, 32, back for court and held without bond.
• Tatanisha S. Nettles, 31, for two counts of negotiating worthless instrument and on hold for another agency and held on $6,000 bond.
• Robert Earl Daniels, 40, for nonpayment of child support and held without bond.
• Christopher Shane Taylor, 33, for driving under influence and held on $7,500 bond.
• Russell Worley, 31, for first-degree rape and held on $600,000 bond.
Andalusia Police Department
• One harassment
��� One theft
• Four suspicious circumstance