For the record for Sat., June 26, 2010
Published 12:00 am Saturday, June 26, 2010
Arrested and booked into the Covington County Jail by the Covington County Sheriff’s Office – including the Florala, Lockhart, Red Level, Gantt, Opp and River Falls Police Departments Thurs., June 24, 2010:
• Nolan Paul Denny, 20, for violation of probation and held without bond.
• Michael Baker, 33, for a grand jury indictment and held on a $20,000 bond.
• Timothy Capers, 20, for third-degree theft of property and held on a $3,000 bond.
• Derek Lee Huckaba, 21, for third-degree theft of property and held on a $3,000 bond.
• Casey Davidson, 31, for five counts of negotiating a worthless instrument and held on a $15,000 bond.
• Michael R. Holmes, 36, for a grand jury indictment for first-degree possession of marijuana and held on a $20,000 bond.
• Denarieya Smith, 18, for second-degree assault, third-degree burglary and third-degree theft of property and held on a $110,000 bond.
• David Alford, 49, for a grand jury indictment for two counts of first-degree sodomy, four counts of sex abuse of a child under the age of 12 and enticing a child for immoral purposes and held on a $500,000 bond.
• Joseph R. Batson, 46, for third-degree domestic violence and public intoxication and held on an $800 bond.
Andalusia Police Department
• Raymond McKinley for failure to appear and held on a $500 bond.
• Tisha Madden on a warrant and held on a $421 bond.
• Two harassments.
• One forgery.
• One criminal mischief.
• One disorderly conduct.
• One enters/remains unlawfully.
• Three suspicious circumstances.