For the record for Fri., July 2, 2010
Published 12:00 am Friday, July 2, 2010
Arrested and booked into the Covington County Jail by the Covington County Sheriff’s Office – including the Florala, Lockhart, Red Level, Opp, Gantt and River Falls Police Departments Wed., June 30, 2010:
• Twilla D. Maloney, 41, for seven counts of negotiating worthless instrument and held on $6,000 bond.
• Jason Peacock, 25, for failure to appear.
• Kenneth F. Jackson, 32, for violation of probation.
• Terry Randall Kyser, 42, on grand jury indictments and held on $300,000 bond.
• Sandra Hill, 45, for possession of controlled substance, possession of drug paraphernalia, and third-degree theft of property and held on $18,000 bond.
• Sherrie J. Marshall, 33, for failure to appear
• Stephanie Lane, 36, for third-degree theft of property and held on $624 bond.
• Marshall F. Brandon, 44, for second-degree theft of property and violation of probation and held on $10,000 bond.
• Cayce F. Miller, 27, on hold for another agency.
• Noah Elmore, 32, for receiving stolen property and violation of probation and held on $20,000 bond.
Andalusia Police Department
• One harassment
• One theft
• One criminal mischief
• One harassing communications
• One suspicious circumstance
• One citation
• One criminal paper served