For the record for Wed., July 7, 2010
Published 12:00 am Wednesday, July 7, 2010
Arrested and booked into the Covington County Jail by the Covington County Sheriff’s Office – including the Florala, Lockhart, Red Level, Opp, Gantt and River Falls Police Departments
Mon., July 5, 2010:
• Michael Wayne Deason, 18, for driving under influence of controlled substance and held on $7,500 bond.
• Randall Evan Scott, 25, harassment, failure to pay and third-degree criminal trespass and held on $7,000 bond.
• Jeremy T. Dearden, 22, for failure to appear and held without bond.
Andalusia Police Department
Arrests Fri., July 2, through Mon., July 5
• Ryan Walker for failure to appear and held on $362 bond.
• Adam Royals for failure to appear and held on $1,266 bond.
• Willie Amos for third-degree theft of property and held on $500 bond.
• Brice Gantt for failure to pay and held on $656 bond.
• Brandy Partin for eight counts of illegal possession of credit/debit card and second-degree theft of property and held on $90,000 bond.
• Carl Miller for harassment and held on $500 bond.
• Frederick Chambers for driving under influence and held on $1,000 bond.
• Nicholas Daniel, for third-degree domestic violence and held on $1,000 bond.
• Courtney Porter, for minor in consumption and driving under influence and held on $1,300 bond.
• Dominek Sims, for minor in consumption and held on $300 bond.
• Rickey Sims, on alias writ of arrest.
• One robbery
• One aggravated assault
• One reckless endangerment
• One simple assault
• One burglary
• One shoplifting
• Five theft
• Two unauthorized use of auto
• Two criminal mischief
• Three minor in possession of alcohol
• One harassing communications
• Two driving under influence