For the record for Fri., July 9, 2010
Published 12:00 am Friday, July 9, 2010
Arrested and booked into the Covington County Jail by the Covington County Sheriff’s Office – including the Florala, Lockhart, Red Level, Opp, Gantt and River Falls Police Departments Wed., July 7, 2010:
• Clifford Carnley, 47, for three counts of failure to appear and held without bond.
• Olga Foy, 38, for negotiating a worthless instrument and held on a $3,000 bond.
• Karla Cook, 38, for five counts of negotiating a worthless instrument and held on a $15,000 bond.
• Johnny Rene Brewer, 42, for violation of probation and held without bond.
• Joshua Albright, 18, for minor in consumption and held on a $300 bond.
• Michael Bell, 32, for giving false information to a law enforcement officer and third-degree domestic violence and held on a $1,000 bond.