For the record, Fri., July 16, 2010
Published 12:00 am Friday, July 16, 2010
Wed., July 14, 2010:
• Melissa Cross, 31, for failure to appear and held without bond.
• Harold Cecil Messick, 78, for first-degree sexual abuse and held on a $10,000 bond.
Arrested and booked into the Covington County Jail by the Covington County Sheriff’s Office – including the Florala, Lockhart, Red Level, Opp, Gantt and River Falls Police Departments:
• Erin Sorrells, 27, for third-degree domestic violence and held on a $3,000 bond.
• Sara Penny, 28, on a warrant and held without bond.
Andalusia Police Department
• Archie Shakespeare of Andalusia for failure to appear.
• Jackie Dellano for selling cigarettes to a minor.
• Tramikius Stodemire for minor in possession and noise ordinance violation and held on a $300 bond.
• One robbery.
• Two thefts.
• One gas drive off.
• Two minor in possession of alcohol.
• One harassing communications.
• One driving under the influence.
• One miscellaneous offense.
• One suspicious circumstance.