For the record for Wed., July 28, 2010
Published 12:00 am Wednesday, July 28, 2010
Arrested and booked into the Covington County Jail by the Covington County Sheriff’s Office – including the Florala, Lockhart, Red Level, Opp, Gantt and River Falls Police Departments Mon., July 26, 2010:
• Willie Ray Knight Sr., 21, for three counts of failure to appear and held without bond.
• Kristopher Lee Carter, 23, for failure to appear and held without bond.
• Brandon Ward/Crittenden, 24, for probation revocation and held without bond.
• Yusef Thrash, 34, for two counts of bond revocation and held without bond.
• David Williamson, 24, for possession of a controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia and held on a $13,000 bond.
• Joyce Sanders, 67, for five counts of negotiating a worthless instrument and held on a $15,000 bond.
• Stephanie Metzger, 29, on an order of arrest and held without bond.
• Kenneth Russell, 36, for violation of probation and held without bond.
• Thomas Crawford, 58, for four counts of violation of probation and public intoxication and held without bond.
• Antonio Jarrell, 21, on an order of arrest and held without bond.
Andalusia Police Department
• One theft.
• One criminal mischief.
• One harassing communications.