For the record July 31, 2010
Published 12:00 am Saturday, July 31, 2010
Arrested and booked into the Covington County Jail by the Covington County Sheriff’s Office – including the Florala, Lockhart, Red Level, Opp and River Falls Police Departments
July 29, 2010
• David Joseph Moore, 39, for public intoxication.
• Jennifer Spann, 25, for nine counts of negotiating worthless instrument and held on $27,000 bond.
• Denarieya L. Smith, 18, for unlawful breaking and entering a vehicle and third-degree theft of property and held on $13,000 bond.
• Faye Marie Weeks, 39, for failure to appear.
• Theo Holloway, Jr. 44, for violation of probation and held on $5,000 bond.
• Justin Wayne Doster, 24, for third-degree criminal mischief, third-degree domestic violence and harassment and held on $1,500 bond.
• Billy Harold Fleming, 65, for three counts of negotiating worthless instrument and held on $9,000 bond.
• Derek Wade Adams, 29, for warrants on third-degree domestic violence and held on $3,000 bond.
• Kirk Spenard, two counts of third-degree theft of property and held on $1,000 bond.
Andalusia Police Department
• One harassment
• One simple assault
• One menacing
• Two thefts
• One criminal mischief
• Two harassing communications
• One miscellaneous offense