For the record for Fri., Aug. 6, 2010
Published 12:00 am Friday, August 6, 2010
Arrested and booked into the Covington County Jail by the Covington County Sheriff’s Office – including the Gantt, Florala, Lockhart, Red Level, Opp and River Falls Police Departments Wed., Aug. 4, 2010:
• Sandra D. Crawford, 24, for failure to appear and held without bond.
• Denar Strickland, 44, for violation of probation and held without bond.
• Jake Tillery, 19, for minor in consumption and held on a $3,000 bond.
• Curtis Chambers, 52, for theft of property and held on a $500 bond.
• Otis Bradley, 52, for failure to appear and held on a $1,000 bond.
Andalusia Police Department
• Tessa Kirksey of Andalusia for second-degree bail jumping and held on a $453 bond.
• One reckless endangerment.
• One simple assault.
• One harassment.
• One aggravated assault.
• One burglary.
• One theft from a public building.
• One miscellaneous theft.
• One unauthorized use of an auto.