For the record for Sat., Aug. 7, 2010
Published 12:00 am Saturday, August 7, 2010
Arrested and booked into the Covington County Jail by the Covington County Sheriff’s Office – including the Florala, Lockhart, Red Level, Opp, Gantt and River Falls Police Departments Thurs., Aug. 5, 2010:
• Cedric R. Hollinger, 27, for driving under influence and held on $1,000 bond.
• Tommy C. Jones, 20, on charges of violation of probation and held without bond.
• Billie Shakespear, 51, on charges of violation of probation and held without bond.
• Gladys M. Anderson, 53, on charges of second-degree forgery and third-degree theft of property and held on $13,000 bond.
• Karla J. Coreen, 45, back for court and grand jury indictment and held on $300,000 bond.
• Kaci H. Wendler, 21, for obstructing governmental operations and held on $500 bond.
• Laurel A. Barnes, 32, for third-degree domestic violence and held on $500 bond.
• Jerry Lee Berry, 29, on charges of fugitive from justice and held without bond.
• John Wayne Sutton, 37, for possession of controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia and held on $13,000 bond.
• Harold T. Haynes, 49, for violation of probation and held without bond.
• Ladonna D. Smith, 19, for failure to appear and held without bond.