For the record for Sat., Aug. 14, 2010
Published 12:00 am Saturday, August 14, 2010
Arrested and booked into the Covington County Jail by the Covington County Sheriff’s Office – including the Gantt, Florala, Lockhart, Red Level, Opp and River Falls Police Departments Thurs., Aug. 12, 2010:
• Bernita Perdue, 39, for two counts of negotiating a worthless instrument and held on a $6,000 bond.
• Damato Wells, 19, for failure to appear and held without bond.
• Andy Carnley, 26, for violation of probation and held without bond.
• Roy Dale Webb, 55, for second-degree possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia and held on a $10,500 bond.
• Charley D. Steadmon, 27, for second-degree possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia and held on a $10,500 bond.
• Tina Stackhouse, 29, for violation of probation and held on a $2,500 bond.
• Bartlett Bozeman, 37, for driving while under the influence and held on a $7,500 bond.
• Allen Baxter, 46, for violation of unemployment stature and held on a $1,000 bond.
Andalusia Police Department
• One harassment.
• One burglary.
• One shoplifting.
• Three thefts.
• One passing forged instrument.
• Two suspicious circumstances.