Published 1:09 am Saturday, August 21, 2010
Wed., Aug. 18 – Thurs., Aug. 19
• Ryan P. Clark 28, for fraudulent use of credit card, burglary second degree and theft of property second degree and held on a $40,000 bond.
• Debra Ann Tales, 53, for public intoxication and held on a $500 bond.
• Tina V. Reed, 29, for failure to appear and held without bond.
• Deon W. Knox, 40, for possession of drug paraphernalia and held on a $3,000 bond.
• Jemy Flowers, 29, for possession of marijuana second degree and possession of drug paraphernalia and held on a $10,500 bond.
• Ronnie Stackhouse, 46, for two counts of failure to appear and held without bond.
• Jayson Andrew Sanders, 30, for failure to pay child support and held without bond.
• Phillip J. Harrison, 28, for unlawful breaking and entering of a motor vehicle and theft of property third degree and held on a $13,000 bond.
• Titus Gandy, 27, for disorderly conduct and public intoxication and held on a $800 bond.
Andalusia Police Department
• One simple assault
• One passing forged instrument
• One fraudulent use credit/debit card
• One torture/willful abuse of child-family
• One Harassment