For the record for Wed., Aug. 25, 2010
Published 12:00 am Wednesday, August 25, 2010
Arrested and booked into the Covington County Jail by the Covington County Sheriff’s Office – including the Florala, Lockhart, Red Level, Opp, Gantt and River Falls Police Departments Mon., Aug. 23, 2010:
• Jordan Keith Ellis, 22, for driving under influence and held on $2,500 bond.
• Cornelius Johnson, 30, for felon in possession of firearm and held without bond.
• Eddie Joe Walker, 34, for failure to appear and held without bond.
• Cruz Caldwell, 17, on hold for another agency for Coffee County for first-degree robbery, charged as an adult.
• Basie Devan Shine, 37, for failure to appear and held without bond.
• Heather S. Miller, 18, for harassment and held on $500 bond.
• James Tillery, 21, for third-degree assault and held on $3,000 bond.
• Sonya Williams, 41, for possession of controlled substance, possession of drug paraphernalia, and violation of probation and held without bond.
Andalusia Police Department
• Kirk Spenard for third-degree theft of property.
• Karen Arieux for two counts of harassment and held on a $1,000 bond.
• One burglary.
• One theft of an article from an auto.
• One theft from a residence.
• Three suspicious circumstances.