For the record for Sat, Aug. 28, 2010
Published 12:00 am Saturday, August 28, 2010
Arrested and booked into the Covington County Jail by the Covington County Sheriff’s Office – including the Florala, Lockhart, Red Level, Opp, Gantt and River Falls Police Departments Thurs., Aug. 26, 2010:
• Shona Henderson, 42, for three counts of failure to appear and held on a cash bond.
• Ricky Wallace, 56, for driving while under the influence and held on a $7,500 bond.
• Brandon Williams, 26, for failure to appear and held without bond.
• Charles Bailey, 40, for two counts of manufacturing a controlled substance, two counts of possession of a controlled substance and trafficking and held on a $983,000 bond.
• Billy Ray Weaver, 58, for failure to appear and held on a $1,000 bond.
• Andrew Coblentz, 72, for driving while under the influence and held on a $7,500 bond.
• Colby Ingrum, 36, for three counts of negotiating a worthless instrument and held on a $9,000 bond.
• Jonathon Carroll, 27, for interfering with child custody.
Andalusia Police Department
• Two harassments.
• One theft.
• One criminal mischief.
• One enters/remains in a dwelling.
• Two suspicious circumstances.