For the record for Thurs., Sept. 2, 2010
Published 12:00 am Thursday, September 2, 2010
Arrested and booked into the Covington County Jail by the Covington County Sheriff’s Office – including the Florala, Lockhart, Red Level, Opp, Gantt and River Falls Police Departments Tues., Aug. 31, 2010:
• Sara Perry, 28, for public intoxication and held on $300 bond.
• Eugenia Griffin, 46, on bond revocation and held without bond.
• Charles Lee Williams, 54, back for court and 12 counts of negotiating worthless instrument and held on $36,000 bond.
• Robert Stanley, 23, for two counts of violation of probation and held without bond.
• Cecil R. Willis, 41, for two counts of failure to appear and violation of probation and held without bond.
• Ander Durell Nixon, 46, for third-degree domestic violence and harassment and held on $1,000 bond.
• James Roger (JR) Shepherd, 24, for failure to appear and held without bond.
• Sonya Richardson, 35, for driving under influence and held on $7,500 bond.
Andalusia Police Department
• Michael Crosby for harassment and held on $500 bond.
• Two harassment
• Three theft
• One criminal mischief
• One under influence in public
• One enters/remains on premises
• One suspicious circumstance