For the record for Thurs., Sept. 9, 2010
Published 12:00 am Thursday, September 9, 2010
Arrested and booked into the Covington County Jail by the Covington County Sheriff’s Office – including the Florala, Lockhart, Red Level, Opp, Gantt and River Falls Police Departments Tues., Sept. 7, 2010:
• Jason Baxter, 27, for third-degree domestic violence and held on a $1,000 bond.
• Wesley Johnson, 27, for two counts of failure to appear, a warrant and second-degree theft of property and held without bond.
• Derek Mitchell, 26, for second-degree theft of property and held on a $10,000 bond.
• David Williamson, 24, for second-degree theft of property and held on a $10,000 bond.
• Hunter Straughn, 21, for violation of probation and held without bond.
• Michael Straughn, 23, for violation of probation and held without bond.
• Franklin Flowers, 51, for driving while under the influence and held on a $1,000 bond.
Andalusia Police Department
• Donna Kervin of Andalusia for reckless endangerment and held on a $500 bond.
• Three harassments.
• One aggravated assault.
• One simple assault.
• One shoplifting.
• One theft from yards.
• One driving under the influence.