For the record for Wed., Sept. 15, 2010
Published 12:00 am Wednesday, September 15, 2010
Arrested and booked into the Covington County Jail by the Covington County Sheriff’s Office – including the Florala, Lockhart, Red Level, Opp, Gantt and River Falls Police Departments Mon., Sept. 13, 2010:
• Donnie Leon Gray, 38, for driving under influence and duty to remain and render assistance and held on $1,500 bond.
• Charlie D. Stickmon, 27, for domestic violence menacing and harassing communications and held on $3,500 bond.
• Jose V. Herrera, 44, on commitment order.
• Billy Ray Watson Jr. 48, for driving under influence and held on $7,500 bond.
• Brandon Williams on warrants and held on $1,461 bond.
• Lesia Harris for third-degree theft of property and held on $500 bond.
Andalusia Police Department
• One simple assault
• One harassment
• One burglary
• Two theft
• One driving under influence
• Seven suspicious circumstance
• Five arrests
• three accidents
• One citation
• One papers served