For the record for Sat., Sept. 18, 2010
Published 12:00 am Saturday, September 18, 2010
Arrested and booked into the Covington County Jail by the Covington County Sheriff’s Office – including the Florala, Lockhart, Red Level, Opp, Gantt and River Falls Police Departments Thurs., Sept. 16, 2010:
• Daniel Valentine, 28, for carrying a concealed weapon/pistol without a permit and held on a $1,000 bond.
• Leanne Williams, 27, for two counts of failure to appear and held without bond.
• Robbie Raley, 24, on an order of arrest and held without bond.
• Charles Jordan, 18, for two counts of obstructing governmental operations and violation of probation violation and held without bond.
• Christopher Harper, 20, for hindering prosecution and held on a $3,000 bond.
• Ricco Johnson, 21, for public intoxication and held on a $1,000 bond.
• Paul Jackson, 39, for violation of probation and held without bond.
• Alan Miller, 49, for violation of probation and held without bond.
• Kurt Johnson, 43, for possession of drug paraphernalia and second-degree possession of marijuana and held on a $10,500 bond.