For the record for Fri., Sept. 24, 2010
Published 12:00 am Friday, September 24, 2010
Arrested and booked into the Covington County Jail by the Covington County Sheriff’s Office – including the Florala, Lockhart, Red Level, Opp, Gantt and River Falls Police Departments Wed., Sept. 23, 2010:
• Keelin Also, 19, for attempting to elude police and held on a $3,000 bond.
• Rodney Roof, 35, for a grand jury indictment and held on a $25,000 bond.
• David Smotherman, 57, for first-degree theft of property and first-degree criminal mischief and held on a $20,000 bond.
• Kevin Kelly, 31, for third-degree domestic violence, third-degree criminal mischief and attempted burglary and held without bond.
• John Trammell, 44, for a grand jury indictment and held on a $250,000 bond.
• Lamar Gooden, 65, for second-degree theft of property and held on a $40,000 bond.
• Travis Stinson, 21, for contempt of court and held without bond.
• James Bailey, 30, for violation of probation and held without bond.
• Michael J. Bozeman, 25, for bond revocation and held without bond.
• Rocky Smithart, 25, for harassment and held on a $500 bond.
• Jay Stinson, 49, for third-degree domestic violence and held on a $3,000 bond.