For the record for Wed., Oct. 6, 2010
Published 12:00 am Wednesday, October 6, 2010
Arrested and booked into the Covington County Jail by the Covington County Sheriff’s Office – including the Florala, Lockhart, Red Level, Opp and River Falls Police Departments Mon., Oct. 4, 2010
• Loyce Edward Garner, 65, for driving under influence
• Arthur Hunter, 41, for failure to appear.
• Tisha N. Madden, 29, for third-degree assault and held on $3,000 bond.
• Kristina M. Miller, 19, for attempted possession of controlled substance, second-degree possession of forged instrument and held on $20,000 bond.
• Glen Waldon Miller, 49, for attempted possession of controlled substance, possession of controlled substance, forgery and held on $40,000 bond.
• Joseph Humphries, 36, for violation of probation and held without bond.
• Edwin D. Bivins, 29, for violation of probation and held without bond.
• Bobby Joe Lee, 25, for third-degree criminal trespassing and held on $500 bond.
• James Walker Suttles Jr. 21, for driving under influence and open container violation and held on $1,500 bond.
• Jason Baxter, on commitment order.
Andalusia Police Department
• Two harassment
• One assault
• Two theft
• One possessing forged instrument
• One illegal possession/use credit/debit card
• One arrest
• Two accidents
• One criminal papers