For the record for Sat., Oct. 9, 2010
Published 12:00 am Saturday, October 9, 2010
Arrested and booked into the Covington County Jail by the Covington County Sheriff’s Office – including the Florala, Lockhart, Red Level, Opp and River Falls Police Departments Thurs., Oct. 7, 2010:
• Janita Gray, 55, for public intoxication and held on a $300 bond.
• Tina Sammeck, 46, on a warrant and held without bond.
• Tyler Pate, 19, for four counts of failure to appear and held without bond.
• Casey Garrett, 20, for violation of probation and held without bond.
• Kara Foshee, 21, for failure to appear and receiving stolen property and held without bond.
• Chuck Pelham, 43, for driving while under the influence and held on a $1,500 bond.