For the record for Thurs., Oct. 13, 2010
Published 12:00 am Wednesday, October 13, 2010
Arrested and booked into the Covington County Jail by the Covington County Sheriff’s Office – including the Florala, Lockhart, Red Level, Opp and River Falls Police Departments Mon., Oct. 11, 2010
• Matthew P. Macer, 27, for possession of marijuana first-degree and possession of drug paraphernalia and held on a $13,000 bond.
• Kari Lynn Taylor, 23, for failure to appear and held without bond.
Andalusia Police Department
• Titus Gandy for failure to appear and held on a $1,000 bond.
• Plata Rigoberto for driving under the influence and held on a $1,000 bond.
• Two harassments
• One theft of article from auto
• One theft from residence
• One criminal mischief
• Three suspicious circumstances