For the record for Fri., Oct. 15, 2010
Published 12:00 am Friday, October 15, 2010
Arrested and booked into the Covington County Jail by the Covington County Sheriff’s Office – including the Florala, Lockhart, Red Level, Opp and River Falls Police Departments Wed., Oct. 13, 2010:
• Craig Hawthorne, 40, for seven counts of negotiating worthless instrument and held on $21,000 bond.
• Jeffery Bennett, 40, for two counts of furnishing alcohol to minors and two counts of second-degree assault and held on $120,000 bond.
• Celina Watson, for failure to appear.
• Shelby Griffin, for driving under influence and held on $1,000 bond.
• Cynthia Baker, for harassment and held on $600 bond.
Andalusia Police Department
• One assault
• Four theft
• One fraudulent use of credit/debit card
• One driving under influence
• Two suspicious circumstance
• One burglary
• One criminal mischief
• One possession of marijuana
• Four arrests
• One accident
• Four citations
• Four warning tickets
• Five criminal papers