For the record for Tues., Oct. 19, 2010
Published 12:00 am Tuesday, October 19, 2010
Arrested and booked into the Covington County Jail by the Covington County Sheriff’s Office – including the Florala, Lockhart, Red Level, Opp and River Falls Police Departments Oct. 15-17, 2010:
• Tomas L. Smith, 18, for minor in consumption and held on $300 bond.
• Jemal Wade, 19, for minor in possession of alcohol and held on $3,000 bond.
• Tyler Eugene Pate, 19, on hold for another agency and held without bond.
• Hilary H. Mathews, 51, for violation of probation for eight counts of negotiating worthless instrument.
• Jame W. King, 30, for two counts of failure to appear and held without bond.
• Malary Ray Nolan, 53, for violation of probation and held without bond.
• James A. Lawson, 33, on two grand jury indictments.
• Jordan B. Herrera, 21, for furnishing alcohol to minors and held on $3,000 bond.
• Michael Garett Russell, 20, for minor in possession, second-degree possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia and held on $13,500 bond.
• Michael David Elmore, 19, for minor in possession and held on $3,000 bond.
• Colby Lee Wyatt, 20, for minor in possession and held on $3,000 bond.
• Cory Vance Wyatt, 21, for furnishing alcohol to minor and held on $3,000 bond.
• Randal Lee Edson, 40, for driving under influence, attempting to elude police and illegal weapon and held on $30,500 bond.
• Dona Yvonne Walker, 39, for two counts of violation of probation and held without bond.
• James Wesley Mulkey, 38, for third-degree domestic violence and harassment and held on $500 bond.