For the record for Thurs., Oct. 21, 2010
Published 12:00 am Thursday, October 21, 2010
Arrested and booked into the Covington County Jail by the Covington County Sheriff’s Office – including the Florala, Lockhart, Red Level, Opp and River Falls Police Departments Tues., Oct. 19, 2010:
• Johnny Payne, 33, as a fugitive from justice and held without bond.
• Carrol Cannon, 62, for 15 counts of negotiating a worthless instrument and held on a $45,000 bond.
Andalusia Police Department
• Kelvin Taylor for driving under the influence and held on a $1,000 bond.
• Skylar Hill for complicity and held on a $500 bond.
• Jennifer Griggs for harassment and held on a $500 bond.
• Sandra Hill for third-degree theft of property and held on a $500 bond.
• Lesia Harris for third-degree theft of property and held on a $500 bond.
• One pickpocket.
• Two thefts.
• One possession of a forged instrument.
• One harassing communication.
• One driving while under the influence.
• One suspicious circumstance.