For the record for Sat., Oct. 23, 2010
Published 12:00 am Saturday, October 23, 2010
Arrested and booked into the Covington County Jail by the Covington County Sheriff’s Office – including the Florala, Lockhart, Red Level, Opp and River Falls Police Departments Thurs., Oct. 21, 2010:
• Daniel Allen Miller, 27, for violation of probation and held on $5,000 bond.
• Jeremy James Burton, 33, for driving under influence and held on $7,500 bond.
• Robert Earl Daniels, 41, for second-degree possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia and held on $7,500 bond.
• Pepishou Lopez, 30, on court order and held without bond.
• Robert Lee Graham, 30, for driving under influence and held on $7,500 bond.
• Tiashan Pickron, 34, for violation of probation.
• Tiffany Lett, for second-degree bail jumping.
Andalusia Police Department
• One simple assault
• One criminal mischief
• Two suspicious circumstance
• One arrest
• One warning ticket