Arrest reports for Sat., Oct. 30
Published 1:09 am Saturday, October 30, 2010
Arrested and booked into the Covington County Jail by the Covington County Sheriff’s Office – including the Florala, Lockhart, Red Level, Opp and River Falls Police Departments
Thurs., Oct. 28, 2010:
• Andeon White, 30, for failure to appear and held without bond.
• Chincea Demmings, 31, for second-degree theft of property and held on a $10,000 bond.
• William Mayhall, 37, for second-degree theft of property and held on a $10,000 bond.
• Lee Carthon, 50, for a grand jury indictment and three counts of failure to appear and held without bond.
Andalusia Police Department
• Two harassments.
• One criminal mischief.
• One miscellaneous offense.
• One suspicious circumstance.