For the record for Thurs., Nov. 4, 2010
Published 12:00 am Thursday, November 4, 2010
Arrested and booked into the Covington County Jail by the Covington County Sheriff’s Office – including the Florala, Lockhart, Red Level, Opp and River Falls Police Departments Tues., Nov. 2, 2010:
• Aundra Whitman, 48, for third-degree domestic violence and held on a $3,000 bond.
• Elizabeth Davidson, 42, for public intoxication and held on a $3,000 bond.
• Jeanetta Brown, 38, for driving while under the influence and possession of a controlled substance and held on a $17,500 bond.
• Carol Tolbert, 47, for possession of a controlled substance, possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia and held on a $23,000 bond.
• Jacqeline M. Roughton, 27, for third-degree domestic violence and resisting arrest and held on a $1,000 bond.
• Dalton McPhearson, 19, for violation of probation and held without bond.
• Ruby Pettis, 48, for two counts of negotiating a worthless instrument and on hold for another agency.
• Tanya Armstrong, 61, for driving while under the influence and held on a $1,000 bond.
Andalusia Police Department
• One harassment.
• One theft.
• One gas drive off.
• One auto theft.
• One criminal mischief.
• Four suspicious circumstances.