For the record for Tues., Nov. 9, 2010
Published 12:00 am Tuesday, November 9, 2010
Arrested and booked into the Covington County Jail by the Covington County Sheriff’s Office – including the Florala, Lockhart, Red Level, Opp and River Falls Police Departments Fri., Nov. 5, through Sun., Nov. 7, 2010:
• Rodney Johnson, 27, for violation of probation and held without bond.
• Casey Goodson, 29, on a third-degree domestic violence warrant and held on a $3,000 bond.
• Ashley Scarbrough, 24, for driving while under the influence and held on a $1,000 bond.
• Rebecca Kirksey, 26, for endangering the welfare of a child and held on a $500 bond.
• Jucora Thomas, 24, for possession of a controlled substance and open container and held on a $10,500 bond.
• Charlie Allen, 32, for failure to pay child support, possession of a controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia and held on a $13,000 bond.
• Rene Davis, 36, for violation of probation and held without bond.
Andalusia Police Department
• Six harassments.
• One aggravated assault.
• One burglary.
• Three thefts.
• Two gas drive offs.
• One criminal mischief.
• One harassing communications.
• One driving under the influence.
• Four suspicious circumstances.