For the record for Thurs., Nov. 11, 2010
Published 12:00 am Thursday, November 11, 2010
Arrested and booked into the Covington County Jail by the Covington County Sheriff’s Office – including the Florala, Lockhart, Red Level, Opp and River Falls Police Departments Tues., Nov. 9, 2010
• Robbie Cameron Raley, 24, for failure to appear, possession of drug paraphernalia and possession of controlled substance and held on $13,000 bond.
• Randall Robinson, 32, for two counts of failure to appear, writ of arrest and held without bond.
• John Paul Fitzgerald, 39, for violation of probation and held without bond.
• Joshua Dennis Scarbough, 18, for reckless endangerment and held on $3,000 bond.
Andalusia Police Department
• Anthony Gilmore for failure to appear and held on $353 bond.
• Kasie Spooner for third-degree theft of property and held on $500 bond.
• One harassment
• One shoplifting
• Two suspicious circumstances
• Two arrests
• One accident
• Three warning tickets