River Falls boy injured in fire
Published 12:00 am Saturday, November 20, 2010
A 12-year-old River Falls boy is recovering after he was life-flighted to University of Alabama- Birmingham Medical Center Thursday after a gasoline fire exploded in his face.
Family members said Rusty Moss was burning limbs when the incident happened.
He was sedated Thursday night and breathing tube inserted, but family members said Moss was breathing on his own Friday.
Moss suffered from smoke inhalation and received some burns on his face.
Family members gave no indication of when he would be released from the hospital.
– Kendra Bolling