For the record for Wed., Nov. 24, 2010
Published 12:00 am Wednesday, November 24, 2010
Arrested and booked into the Covington County Jail by the Covington County Sheriff’s Office – including the Florala, Lockhart, Red Level, Opp and River Falls Police Departments Nov. 22, 2010:
• Christopher Farris, 46, for possession of a controlled substance, possession of drug paraphernalia and driving while under the influence of a controlled substance and held on $21,000 bond.
• Debra Hutchings, 51, for possession of a controlled substance and held on a $10,000 bond.
• Demario White, 20, for two counts of disorderly conduct and held on a $1,000 bond.
• Patricia Decker, 46, for negotiating a worthless instrument and held on a $3,000 bond.
• Oletha Dansley, 47, for failure to appear and held without bond.
Andalusia Police Department
• Robin Hudson for first-degree domestic violence and held on a $500 bond.
• One harassment.
• One shoplifting.
• Two thefts from a vehicle.
• One theft.
• One failure to obey a police officer.
• One enters/remains in/on premise.
• Two suspicious circumstances.