Home tours set in Andalusia, Opp next Sunday
Published 12:01 am Saturday, November 27, 2010
The Luncheon Pilot Club of Andalusia will host its annual Tour of Homes on Sun., Dec. 5, from 1:30 p.m. until 4 p.m. Tickets are $10 each, and stops at four houses and one business will be featured in this “come and go” tour. Stops include:
• Drs. Kim and Allen Ward.
• George and Patricia Barnes on Prestwood Bridge Road.
• Joey and Lindsey Reeves in Ashley Pointe.
• Jack and Norma Riley Goolsby on Stanley Avenue.
• Harold’s Furniture and Flooring.
Tickets are available now at Harold’s, the Andalusia Chamber of Commerce and from any Pilot member. One can call Esther Barrow at 222-5185 for tickets.
Refreshments and maps, as well as tickets, will be available at Harold’s the day of the event.
The Opp Three Arts Club is hosting its annual Christmas tour of homes on Sun., Dec. 5, from 2 p.m. until 4 p.m. Tickets are $8 each, and the following four homes are featured in this “come and go” tour. They are the homes of:
• Mr. and Mrs. Raymond Chisum at 300 N. Maloy Street;
• Heather and Scotty Short at 125 Fairway Drive;
• Beth and Chad Jackson at 207 Fairway Drive (left); and
• Paige and Jeff Sutherland at 27459 Hub Brown Road;
Tickets are currently on sale and the day of at the Cultural Arts Center, located at 107 South Main Street, or from any Three Arts Club member, or by calling Martha Chisum at 493-3811.
Refreshments will be served at the CAC, compliments of the Three Arts. Cookbooks will also be available for sale, and all proceeds will be used to fund scholarships for high school students.