For the record for Thurs., Dec. 9, 2010
Published 12:00 am Thursday, December 9, 2010
Arrested and booked into the Covington County Jail by the Covington County Sheriff’s Office – including the Florala, Lockhart, Red Level, Opp and River Falls Police Departments
Dec. 7, 2010:
• Steven Worley, 25, for two counts of contributing to the delinquency of a minor and a open house party and held on a $8,000 bond.
• Danielle Cook, 20, for minor in consumption and held on a $3,000 bond.
• Haley Birge, 20, for minor in consumption and held on a $3,000 bond.
• Kelley Bumgarner, 32, for two counts of negotiating a worthless instrument and held on a $6,000 bond.
• Nicholas Henderson, 23, for unlawful distribution of a controlled substance and held on a $100,000 bond.
• Theresa McDaniel, 41, for bond revocation and held without bond.
• Myrtis Gay for failure to pay and held without bond.
• John McIntyre, 41, for failure to appear and held without bond.
• Gary Steele, 54, for public intoxication and held without bond.
• Terry Blackmon, 55, for four counts of failure to appear and held without bond.