For the record for Wed., Dec. 15, 2010
Published 12:00 am Wednesday, December 15, 2010
Arrested and booked into the Covington County Jail by the Covington County Sheriff’s Office – including the Florala, Lockhart, Red Level, Opp, Gantt and River Falls Police Departments Mon., Dec. 13, 2010:
• Jason Holt, 27, for possession of a controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia and held on a $10,500 bond.
• Charles Barrineau, 65, for driving under the influence and held on a $2,500 bond.
• William Kendall Adams, 46, for a grand jury indictment and held on a $1 million bond.
• Justin Spencer, 20, for third-degree burglary, first-degree identity theft, obstruction of governmental operations, resisting arrest and third-degree theft of property and held on a $29,000 bond.
• Deidre Phelps, 29, for violation of probation and held without bond.
• Joseph Martin, 37, for failure to appear and held without bond.
• Waylon Warmack, 28, for failure to appear and held without bond.
• Jason Cooper, 30, for two counts of failure to appear and held without bond.
• Juliana Bryant, 34, for driving while under the influence of a controlled substance, possession of a controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia and held on a $16,000 bond.