For the record for Thurs., Dec. 16, 2010
Published 12:00 am Thursday, December 16, 2010
Arrested and booked into the Covington County Jail by the Covington County Sheriff’s Office – including the Florala, Lockhart, Red Level, Opp, Gantt and River Falls Police Departments Tues., Dec. 14, 2010:
• Jose Herrera, 44, on a grand jury indictment for third-degree burglary, third-degree theft of property and criminal mischief and held on a $100,000 bond.
• Michael Lee, 21, for violation of probation and held without bond.
• Melony White, 35, for an obstruction of governmental operations warrant and held on a $3,000 bond.
• Eugenics Griffin, 46, for negotiating a worthless instrument and held on a $3,000 bond.
• Devon Ray Vaughn, 23, for a grand jury indictment and held on a $100,000 bond.
• Braxton Rogers, 27, for using a false name to obstruct justice and held on a $3,000 bond.
• Curtis Capers, 26, for obstruction of governmental operations and held on a $3,000 bond.
• Farold Staley, 37, for contempt and held without bond.
• David Williamson, 25, for a grand jury indictment and held on a $55,000 bond.
• Catherine Rowell, 45, for a grand jury indictment for second-degree forgery and held on a $20,000 bond.
• Kenneth Hudson, 53, for a grand jury indictment of possession of marijuana and held on a $30,000 bond.
• Amanda Cook, 23, for a grand jury indictment for second-degree rape, second-degree sodomy and possession of obscene material and held on a $50,000 bond.