For the record for Fri., Dec. 17, 2010
Published 12:00 am Friday, December 17, 2010
Arrested and booked into the Covington County Jail by the Covington County Sheriff’s Office – including the Florala, Lockhart, Red Level, Opp, Gantt and River Falls Police Departments Wed., Dec. 15, 2010:
• Phillip Harrison, 29, for a grand jury indictment for breaking and entering and held on a $40,000 bond.
• Brendan Smith, 26, for a grand jury indictment for unlawful possession of a controlled substance, possession of drug paraphernalia and possession of a firearm and held on a $50,000 bond.
• Janie Hanlan, 39, for a grand jury indictment and held on a $35,000 bond.
• Sedrick Green, 34, for three counts of failure to appear and held without bond.
• Denarieya Smith, 18, for a grand jury indictment for breaking and entering and third-degree theft of property and held on a $25,000 bond.
• Jeffery Bennett, 40, for a grand jury indictment for second-degree assault and furnishing alcohol to a minor and held on a $175,000 bond.
• Joye Grantham, 27, for failure to appear and held without bond.