For the record for Sat., Dec. 18, 2010
Published 12:00 am Saturday, December 18, 2010
Arrested and booked into the Covington County Jail by the Covington County Sheriff’s Office – including the Florala, Lockhart, Red Level, Opp, Gantt and River Falls Police Departments Thurs., Dec. 16, 2010:
• Donnie Skipper, 63, for a grand jury indictment for enticing a child and held on a $300,000 bond.
• Tommy Stoudemire, 23, for a grand jury indictment for first-degree burglary and third-degree domestic violence and held on a $100,000 bond.
• Julian Savage, 20, for a grand jury indictment for fraudulent use of a credit card and held on a $25,000 bond.
• Lakamason Lacey, 20, for possession of a controlled substance and on a $100,000 bond.
• Robert Elbert Burke II, 23, for second-degree rape, second-degree sodomy and production of obscene material and held on a $70,000 bond.