For the record for Thurs., Jan. 6, 2011
Published 12:00 am Thursday, January 6, 2011
Arrested and booked into the Covington County Jail by the Covington County Sheriff’s Office – including the Florala, Lockhart, Red Level, Opp, Gantt and River Falls Police Departments Tues., Jan. 4, 2011:
• Leigh Parrish, 22, for failure to appear and held without bond.
• Lisa McKinney, 47, on hold for another agency.
• Clifton Crawford, 38, for violation of probation and held without bond.
• Dawanna Coburn, 32, for two counts of negotiating a worthless instrument and held on a $6,000 bond.
• Donna Barefoot, 32, for a warrant and held without bond.
• Mary Boothe, 34, for a grand jury indictment and placed on hold for another agency.
• Tyler Hudson, 19, for contempt and held without bond.
• Quincy Barbour, 30, for second-degree possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia and held on a $2,000 bond.
• Eli Miller, 40, for third-degree domestic violence and held on a $500 bond.
• Cynthia Occenfort, 41, for third-degree domestic violence and held on a $500 bond.