For the record for Fri., Jan. 7, 2011:
Published 12:00 am Friday, January 7, 2011
Arrested and booked into the Covington County Jail by the Covington County Sheriff’s Office – including the Florala, Lockhart, Red Level, Opp, Gantt and River Falls Police Departments on Jan. 5, 2011:
• David Alan King, 21, for driving under influence and held on $7,500 bond.
• Michael I. Mount, 26, for violation of probation and failure to appear and held without bond.
• Clarence Marshall, 21, for third-degree domestic violence and second-degree criminal mischief and held on $6,000 bond.
• Duane Keith West, 53, for three counts of failure to appear and held without bond.
Andalusia Police Department
• One harassment (simple assault)
• One simple assault
• One harassment, family
• One theft of article from auto
• Three suspicious circumstance
• One accident