Published 12:00 am Tuesday, January 11, 2011
Arrested and booked into the Covington County Jail by the Covington County Sheriff’s Office – including the Florala, Lockhart, Red Level, Opp, Gantt and River Falls Police Departments Jan. 7-9, 2010:
• Albert Sorrells, 45, for two counts of violation of probation and held without bond.
• Irene Peacock, 46, for violation of probation and held without bond.
• Marvin Ryals, 35, for failure to pay and held without bond.
• Michael Cook, 58, for failure to appear and held on a $500 cash bond.
• Janice Brannon, 51, for three counts of possession of a forged instrument and held on a $30,000 bond.
• Derrick Bell, 41, for public intoxication, resisting arrest and obstruction and held on a $1,300 bond.
• Johnny James, 50, for negotiating a worthless instrument and held on a $3,000 bond.
• Brandon Simpson, 22, for two counts of failure to appear and held without bond.
• Timothy Alford, 33, for possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia and held on a $10,500 bond.
• Juliana Bryant, 34, for two counts of endangering the welfare of a child and held on a $1,000 bond.
• Debra Dawson, 52, for violation of probation and without bond.
• Jamie Lisenby, 32, for a grand jury indictment and held on a $25,000 bond.
• Joey Colquett, 60, for driving while under the influence and held on a $7,500 bond.
Editor’s note: Donna Kervin, who was charged with reckless endangerment on Sept. 7, 2010, was found not guilty of the charge on Jan. 5, 2011, in the Andalusia Municipal Court. The Star-News is happy to report the outcome for our readers.