For the record Jan., 12, 2011
Published 12:00 am Wednesday, January 12, 2011
Arrested and booked into the Covington County Jail by the Covington County Sheriff’s Office – including the Florala, Lockhart, Red Level, Opp and River Falls Police Departments Jan., 10, 2011
• James S. Burdine, 41, for failure to appear and held without bond.
• Billy Tillery, 50, for failure to pay child support and held without bond.
• Tina M. Jernigan, 48, for failure to appear for negotiating a worthless instrument and held without bond.
• Warren Francis McDonald, 23, for burglary third degree and theft of property second degree and held on a $20,000 bond.
• Gigi Hope Cooper, 19, for burglary third degree and theft of property second degree theft of property and held on a $20,000 bond.