For the record for Fri., Jan. 28, 2011
Published 12:00 am Friday, January 28, 2011
Arrested and booked into the Covington County Jail by the Covington County Sheriff’s Office – including the Florala, Lockhart, Red Level, Opp, Gantt and River Falls Police Departments Wed., Jan. 26, 2011:
• Neena Husley, 55, for possession of a controlled substance, possession of drug paraphernalia and second-degree possession of marijuana and held on a $20,500 bond.
• Brian Carter, 38, for violation of probation and held without bond.
• Walton Solomon, 34, for violation of probation and held without bond.
• Robbie Raley, 24, for failure to appear and held without bond.
• Hallie Riggs, 23, for second-degree theft of property and two counts fraudulent use of a credit card and held on a $30,000 bond.
• Desmond Burton, 26, for criminal mischief and held on a $500 bond.